Hi beautiful mom, this is Barbara and I get it!
Women come to me confused and overwhelmed by their degenerative disease.
I help ill career moms overcome lifestyle diseases, specifically Diabetes and Cancer.
Wouldn't you love to lower your Blood Sugar & FBS numbers below 100 and keep them there?
Wouldn't you love to use life-giving protocols to rid your cancer for you to not just to survive, but to also thrive?
Isn't it time to have the strength, energy and the time to get your family healthy meals on the table every day?
Wouldn't you just love to have simple, nutritious and delicious recipes and easy to follow meal plans that you help create for healthy meals, so that you can?
With Diabetes These are 3 things you are putting up with:
1. Diabetes management - pumps, injections, sugar tests, meal prep, doctors appointments
2. Low energy and brain fog
3. Spouse, family, friends & boss, co-workers without diabetes, do they really understand what I'm going through?
With Cancer These are 3 things you are putting up with:
1. Cancer management, treatments and doctors visits
2. Loss of your hair, energy, clarity, sleep
3. A destroyed immune system and loss of appetite, organs, lymph nodes
5 Emotional Issues Associated with Career Moms with One or Both of These Debilitating Diseases
1. Will my disease incapacitate or kill me? I don't want to die.
2. I already have such a busy life without my disease.
3. Do my spouse, family, friends and boss really understand what I'm going through?
4. I'm feeling confused, overwhelmed and depressed about my disease & daily life.
5. I wish I could wave a magic wand and get rid of my disease forever.
You crave optimal health, vitality, great relationships and someone who is there to listen to you and to support you through pain, so many different emotions, fears and feelings, someone who will take you from illness to wellness allowing your body to heal itself and to achieve balance with tasty and nourishing foods and dreamy self care.
5 Benefits of working with a health coach
1. 50 minute appointments
2. Nutrition, Dietary, Relationships- self, spouse, family, career, Emotions, Stress Reduction training
3. Great listener
4. Results driven to assist you and your health from where you are now, illness, to where you want to be, living your desired results,
5. Accountability to achieve #4
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy,healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.
Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as reducing the unhealthy sugars, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and your disease. implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.